Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dick65

found this on e bay

DK get some fantastic bikes in. Still contemplating buyer one of the CL350's

yep a tourer for the long american highways, nice but the euro model hits the spot more thumbs

very nice matt but i aint seen that sci-fi job before,crazy Laughingthumbs

yeah poor H2, been aardvark'd to death! i dream to one day own a Z1 Smile

@dick65 wrote:
yep a tourer for the long american highways, nice but the euro model hits the spot more thumbs

that the better one . dick

Is it me or do most old bikes look the same
might be you i think , but as i grew up with this type of bike and rode a good few of them , soft spot in my heart , lot more soul then todays bike's clapclap

zeds are cracking bikes , always wanted a z1300 but never had a silly amount of cash spare Sad

I done a good few miles on the big 1300 as i looked after my mate's for year & half , proper man's bike , big old bitch , snap the throttle open and the back drop's right down then hang on , and look out partypartyparty

@madsod wrote:
I done a good few miles on the big 1300 as i looked after my mate's for year & half , proper man's bike , big old bitch , snap the throttle open and the back drop's right down then hang on , and look out partypartyparty

affraidaffraidaffraid

@dick65 wrote:
the beast Very Happy

Now i have liked these for years, ever since i saw a film it started with the z1300 blasting around a mountain road or something like it when i was a kid, it was proper going some, but it was so long ago i can't remember the name of the film and in the back of my mind i can see it might ave been black and yellow ??? but ever since i saw that when i was a kid i was hooked thumbsthumbsthumbs