Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
phil read

helmet

i've always worn xl agv lid's up till now,recently i've had to wear glasses and none of the agv are comfy with the glasses on.The only helmet i found that was really comfy with glasses for my big head is a shoei qwest.A bit pricey at £369 with a pinlock visor, but with discount my local bike shop did it for £300,after wearing it for a few weeks,money well spent.I hope this helps bikers with glasses.
cheers

@phil read wrote:
i've always worn xl agv lid's up till now,recently i've had to wear glasses and none of the agv are comfy with the glasses on.The only helmet i found that was really comfy with glasses for my big head is a shoei qwest.A bit pricey at £369 with a pinlock visor, but with discount my local bike shop did it for £300,after wearing it for a few weeks,money well spent.I hope this helps bikers with glasses. cheers

Welcome to the forum Phil
thumbs I think it's very important if you wear glasses to try the helmet on. Arai for me were very good had 3, the worst for me was a very expensive Foggy rep Shark, it always bent my right ear over, cost me a fortune had to go out and buy another Arai. I now have a Shuberth C3 very expensive but great quality, I wanted this because i wanted to try a built in dark visor and flip up. i have to wear ear plugs though because despite their claims its the quietest flip front its still noisier than a full face IMHO.

couldn't agree more i have a nitro patriot with an internal dark visor [not too expensive] only worn it once tried it on in the shop with glasses it was ok,but after 30min ride really uncomfortable,i also have a flip front caberg that is ok till the cold damp mornings then it and my glasses mist up.
cheers