Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

wanted (Pin Badges)

why did you have to pay? it had a 1st class stamp on it??
Dawn says that means it's 12p short and they charge £1 for the shortage, theiving censored

ITCHY wrote:
why did you have to pay? it had a 1st class stamp on it??
Dawn says that means it's 12p short and they charge £1 for the shortage, theiving censored
dont know m8 confused anyway I have a new badge cheers

@Davehutch wrote:
Aren't you cheating. Shouldn't you get them as you go along. And saw some in the Harley shop didn't think :\
tbh chad i am not after people thinking i have been to these meets/events, was realy after the old bike ones , Bsa, norton etc.
just like the old badges thumbs

ahhh i get ya. and i know the place Wink local bike shops been there over 50 years hes still got an old bsa hes had for sale since the early 1970's. but he got lots of old ods and sods, ill ask him if hes got any old bages when im there next thumbs

when i was a teenager my old cut off was covered in bike badges,wish i knew what happened to it be worth a fortune now thumbs

@dick65 wrote:
when i was a teenager my old cut off was covered in bike badges,wish i knew what happened to it be worth a fortune now thumbs

were they made of slate? hide
Hmmn I'm 4 years older than you digging

ITCHY wrote:
@dick65 wrote:

were they made of slate? hide
Hmmn I'm 4 years older than you digging
shake fingerLaughing

This is what mine currently stands at, got plenty of room left ...

The crossed blades on the front are the Ghurka kukris (picked up from Manchester Bike Show). Below it is the "Lest we Forget" from the British Legion. I'm developing quite a "military" look on that side thumbsthumbsLaughingLaughing

This is what mine currently stands at, got plenty of room left ...

The crossed blades on the front are the Ghurka kukris (picked up from Manchester Bike Show). Below it is the "Lest we Forget" from the British Legion. I'm developing quite a "military" look on that side thumbsthumbsLaughingLaughing
thumbsthumbs

No problem mate. Was expecting a better turnout at the Manchester Show. Will keep my eye open for more thumbs

got 2 pin badges if you want them mate one is a bulldog with britain underneath the other is st george cross with the saying these colours dont run just pm address if you want them mate

@tabzy wrote:
got 2 pin badges if you want them mate one is a bulldog with britain underneath the other is st george cross with the saying these colours dont run just pm address if you want them mate
Im sure he would love em thumbsthumbs

@tabzy wrote:
thanks m8, that's really nice of you ,least let me pay postage , pm sent