Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Foz

Foz's "special" Bandit lol

As god forbid I dared to mention that my bandit is slightly different I suppose I better stick a piccy up or two to satisfy the doubters . Boring old burgundy bandit change to something a whole lot more interesting

@Foz wrote:
As god forbid I dared to mention that my bandit is slightly different I suppose I better stick a piccy up or two to satisfy the doubters . Boring old burgundy bandit change to something a whole lot more interesting

looks good mate!

daves got a boring burgandy bandit. and a boring b-king hide

@Foz wrote:

looks good mate!

and chad will get a banLaughing

@Davehutch wrote:
@Foz wrote:

looks good mate!

and chad will get a banLaughing

im so loved thumbs

Spec list.
Front End ,
TL1000R forks re-sprung using k-tech springs wrapped in black vinyl,gsxr slingshot mudguard (forks modded to fit),Bandit 1200 wheel,discs,calipers,EBC HH pads,braided lines,Spacers/sleeves made to mate forks to wheel,GSXR yokes with a spare yokes bosses welded under top yoke to increase fork length, Billet plugs in top yoke,standard risers,clocks with LED bulbs,Bandit M/cylinders with billet caps,Hong kong shorty levers,Bandit headlight with modified brackets and powdercoated bowl.
Rear end
Bandit swingarm with gsxr brace c/w chain guard welded to it,cbr600rr shock,rebuilt caliper,braided line,Aliminium torque arm,powdercoated bandit 1200 wheel,billet chain adjusters
Frame
Standard Bandit 1200 frame with Subframe removed and lugs welded on,frame delugged and tidied up, Rgv250 rearsets modified to fit with billet reservoir,SV650 pillion pegs modified to fit.All powdercoated gloss black
Bodywork
Japanese import CB1300 nose fairing,Bandit 1200 tank old seat unit lugs removed,race filler cap,Laverda 668/750 seat unit and subframe,stainless custom undertray,Bandit Bellypan
Engine
Standard Bandit engine ,painted gloss black fitted with ignition advancer ,braided breather hoses,Holeshot jet kit,K & N Dual pod filters,Akrapovic Headers and Linkpipe,Yoshimura carbon can,powder coated stainless oil cooler cover
Electrics
Dyna coils and tailor leads,modified loom excess wiring removed,allygator mini indicators
Literally every bolt is now stainless,theres various brackets that have been manufactured. All work apart from the frame mods and powder coating has been done by me

Awesome Foz just a few mods then thumbs thanks for taking the time to post it on here for us thumbsthumbs

@Foz wrote:
Spec list.
Front End ,
TL1000R forks re-sprung using k-tech springs wrapped in black vinyl,gsxr slingshot mudguard (forks modded to fit),Bandit 1200 wheel,discs,calipers,EBC HH pads,braided lines,Spacers/sleeves made to mate forks to wheel,GSXR yokes with a spare yokes bosses welded under top yoke to increase fork length, Billet plugs in top yoke,standard risers,clocks with LED bulbs,Bandit M/cylinders with billet caps,Hong kong shorty levers,Bandit headlight with modified brackets and powdercoated bowl.
Rear end
Bandit swingarm with gsxr brace c/w chain guard welded to it,cbr600rr shock,rebuilt caliper,braided line,Aliminium torque arm,powdercoated bandit 1200 wheel,billet chain adjusters
Frame
Standard Bandit 1200 frame with Subframe removed and lugs welded on,frame delugged and tidied up, Rgv250 rearsets modified to fit with billet reservoir,SV650 pillion pegs modified to fit.All powdercoated gloss black
Bodywork
Japanese import CB1300 nose fairing,Bandit 1200 tank old seat unit lugs removed,race filler cap,Laverda 668/750 seat unit and subframe,stainless custom undertray,Bandit Bellypan
Engine
Standard Bandit engine ,painted gloss black fitted with ignition advancer ,braided breather hoses,Holeshot jet kit,K & N Dual pod filters,Akrapovic Headers and Linkpipe,Yoshimura carbon can,powder coated stainless oil cooler cover
Electrics
Dyna coils and tailor leads,modified loom excess wiring removed,allygator mini indicators
Literally every bolt is now stainless,theres various brackets that have been manufactured. All work apart from the frame mods and powder coating has been done by me
great work,and nice spec thumbsthumbs

i wouldn't normally say this but there's only 2 bandits i like. Strangely enough one is yours, the other a lovely blue with gold striped, USD's and spoked wheels.. you know the one thumbs

You mean rduriders bandit from the states over on the bandit forum

@Foz wrote:
You mean rduriders bandit from the states over on the bandit forum

that the cafe racer one

must admit im not as much of a fan of bandit now, but i like how modifiable they are!! dunno if id have anouther now. at the min thou im feeling the vtwin Smile loving the thud thumbs

Careful Chad , Your starting to sound like my missus, she likes the way her SV1000 thuds and vibrates as well. Hope you dont mean for the same reasons Smile I'm lucky I've still got this for my v-twin adventures

can't beat a thumper aye? Wink

^ sounds like god shitting himself that does!
|

wouldn't mind a TL but my wrists cant cope..

My mates got a 950 smt and as for the TL mine feels like it has renthals fitted with the heli-bars fitted and my knees get a break cos I've jacked the subframe to give it an extra 2" lift at the tip of the tail. really comfy to ride and thrash about on.

If I like the sv deffo test rides first but wouldn't mind a naked tl. But if I get a four a hornet 900 looks smart or zx9r but do prefer naked

the thing with twins is, you get one, you like it and thats it.. you will always have a twin! ( usually 2 or more bikes though >< )