Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

need new front wavy discs for my zzr sandybike spares do kagazumi discs or i can get blackshadow discs for the same price anybody have any experiance of either of these brands.

@madcarper wrote:
need new front wavy discs for my zzr sandybike spares do kagazumi discs or i can get blackshadow discs for the same price anybody have any experiance of either of these brands.
Rob has the blackshadow ones on his Bandit and so far so good also look so very nice thumbs

Ive had the black shadow ones I found them to be ok after reading all the negative posts about them so they get the thumbs up from me

Ive also hered bad things about kagazumi discs,Ive just replaced the rear disc on the bandit it looks as good as the oem disc so I recks that will be ok

@madsod wrote:
@madcarper wrote:
Rob has the blackshadow ones on his Bandit and so far so good also look so very nice thumbs

Yep had the Black Shadow discs all round for about 2 years now, no probs at all and performance is on a par with the oem ones, they are wearing well too, no noticeable wear on the fronts and minimal wear on the rear.
They are made in south Wales, not the chinease rubbish you can get , so any warranty issues can be sorted easily. thumbs