Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

for sale. 2002 ford ka blue

for sale. ford ka style, (better model). in vgc except a slight dent. 40k miles. tax and test. runs spot on. cheap insurance. front tyres have 500 miles on them, rear tyres and brake bads all good. oil 3k miles old, air fiklter is brand new. had tsv alloy wheels. 2002 model

im hopeing to fix the dent. £1200?

but would take £1100 if i left the dent there as saves me getting messy thumbs

Chad, you're turning into a bit of a Arthur Daley, n ice cars, I have a 2006 one thumbs

Why you selling it mate?

want a 206. thumbs
keep the ford,people may slate ford mate but there cheap as chips to run thumbs

@lee wrote:
Why you selling it mate?

want a 206. thumbs

nah. i need bigger angine too tbh. doing 200-300 miles a week. :/ and most being motorway type driving. good cos car hasnt had short runs. is nippy but doesnt have the guys of a bigger engine thumbs

@lee wrote:
Why you selling it mate?

want a 206. thumbs

nah. i need bigger angine too tbh. doing 200-300 miles a week. :/ and most being motorway type driving. good cos car hasnt had short runs. is nippy but doesnt have the guys of a bigger engine thumbs
typical boy racer LaughingLaughingLaughing

@lee wrote:
@lee wrote:

want a 206. thumbs

typical boy racer LaughingLaughingLaughing

want audi a3 at min but cant afford one. but 206 fits the bill. and only £27 extra to transfer insurance.

french!! chad get a good japanese or german make my missus has a toyota corrola vida its needed nowt in 12 years thumbs

dick theres not much in my budget.

at min its wither a fiesta thats a ka underneath.

clio, 206.

and corsa im not keen on

looking at 206 diesel.

only said clio or 1.4 206 as they are the ones i tried with my insurance

found a nissan micra for £995 with 29k on clock 1999 model. nice dent but i can sort that no problem. but its a micra..............

found a nissan micra for £995 with 29k on clock 1999 model. nice dent but i can sort that no problem. but its a micra..............
hmm my bike cant stand them things Laughingthumbs

@dick65 wrote:
hmm my bike cant stand them things Laughingthumbs

int it just. talking to micky at min bout a car Wink

im open minded if i get a swap sorted. if i sell. got to get one quick as as of college. but ill see whats bout i am open minded.

i like the toyoata starlet.

1.3l turbo. up to 300bhp Smile but bit high on the insurance

we had a micra years ago done 100,000 miles in it with no problems but the body work fell off it

@Davehutch wrote:
we had a micra years ago done 100,000 miles in it with no problems but the body work fell off it

good cars but i need some street cred. found a local golf i want but need mine to go. got a lot of tyre kickers, phone calls then not viewing tbh. and someone looked, vaigly and went home, she said she will ring me back, but doubt it.

not sure yet, i got a cheque, so they dont get car till it clears either friday or monday.

im on hunt found a nice 206 1999, 1.9 diesel non turbo Sad but not end of world. clean just a few marks on door etc 78k on clock. £795. so thats one to look at. or local to college is a golf for £995. but will look into that, got a few days to hunt around thumbs

Congrats mate but be warned double double check that the cheque clears..some can take a week or two...just speaking from experiance here...i would have only excepted cash only imo thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Congrats mate but be warned double double check that the cheque clears..some can take a week or two...just speaking from experiance here...i would have only excepted cash only imo thumbs

agreethumbs well done on the sale chad thumbs

ITCHY wrote:
Thank God for that, was thinking of joining the KA forum.

chad did they banned him foflfofl

nice one chad good luck with ya next one thumbs

@lee wrote:
ITCHY wrote:
Thank God for that, was thinking of joining the KA forum.

chad did they banned him foflfofl

nice one chad good luck with ya next one thumbs

blah blah. oh lee pm me your addy mate ill get your sticker sent, and ill send you my email so you can email me the pic cheers Smile

oh and im looking at a pug 306, 1.9 turbo diesel, with 90k on it minter tmorrow Smile