Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dick65

one for stue and trebor

blarblarblarfinger i look nowt like him foflfofl

Here you are Dick this ones for you fofl if you think im big in the arm you aint seen Trebor's affraidaffraidaffraid

Ps Dave i have his address LaughingLaughing

@Stue11 wrote:

Here you are Dick this ones for you fofl if you think im big in the arm you aint seen Trebor's affraidaffraidaffraid

Stue you are right you have more hair on your chin hidefofl

@Stue11 wrote:

and i have sent it to rob smacksmacksmack

@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

and i have sent it to rob smacksmacksmack
ShockedShockedShockedLaughingLaughingthumbs

fofl omg I remember that when it first came out... We gonna pay Dick a visit Stue, ... I got the horses head ready for him to wake up too.... Twisted Evil
Nice 1 Dick.... I can actual see the likeness .... hide

fofl omg I remember that when it first came out... We gonna pay Dick a visit Stue, ... I got the horses head ready for him to wake up too.... Twisted Evil

lol!lol!lol!thumbs

No probs Rob, we can make it our N/west rideout and kill two birds with one stone LaughingLaughingLaughingpartyparty

Will be heading down your way Stue soon as the Bandits back on the road for a big breakie at he bikers cafe we all met up at last time, will call on Andy on my way down, I'm sure he will be up for it and any other bod that wants to come, will be gud to meet up again mate. thumbs

Will be heading down your way Stue soon as the Bandits back on the road for a big breakie at he bikers cafe we all met up at last time, will call on Andy on my way down, I'm sure he will be up for it and any other bod that wants to come, will be gud to meet up again mate. thumbs
No prob Rob def up for that, Quatford cafe yea thumbs luke, pike and others will come also thumbs im ok with any sunday just give us a message thumbs

Will do m8, will post up in the ride out section in case any other guys fancy it. thumbs

Will do m8, will post up in the ride out section in case any other guys fancy it. thumbs
thumbsthumbs