Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Oldfart

Not long now

12 weeks 1 day and two hours to the ferry for the Isle of Man TT. Cant wait. Thinking of Assen BSB as well

Everyone should do Assen once. I'd go for the Dutch TT myself as opposed to superbikes. The send off from the locals along the motorway was unforgettable. thumbs

Everyone should do Assen once. I'd go for the Dutch TT myself as opposed to superbikes. The send off from the locals along the motorway was unforgettable. thumbs

agree
and you've got to do the street party

TheBiker46 wrote:
12 weeks 1 day and two hours to the ferry for the Isle of Man TT. Cant wait. Thinking of Assen BSB as well
nice 1 , I cant wait to go one year thumbs

Youre right its a brilliant venue. Went to Assen the year Hodgson won the WSB title. Remember the most awesome practice between Hodgson and Frankie Chili. Chili taking pole thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
TheBiker46 wrote:
nice 1 , I cant wait to go one year thumbs

Be nice to see you there Dave. Put it on your bucket list m8 thumbs

TheBiker46 wrote:

Youre right its a brilliant venue. Went to Assen the year Hodgson won the WSB title. Remember the most awesome practice between Hodgson and Frankie Chili. Chili taking pole thumbs
I remember that one too cracking race thumbs