Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Justice at last....

This guy almost bankrupted my wife....cant go into to much detail for legal reasons so ile try and explain best i can. This guy invested money into thes wifes family business and to see, meet, and talk to he was a nice and seemed genuine, we'd been to his 3 storey house in knightsbridge opposite Harods seen his cars and even had dinner with him at his expense. We cant tell you how much was invested as i staited above, but i was a fair sum...anyway cutting this long storey short the money stopped and he dissapeard hence the knock on affect to every business he robbed..so we have been waiting for this day in a long time and finally justice as been served...heres the link to the full storey below thumbs as one say's what comes around goes around LaughingLaughingLaughing

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-17299967

ShockedShocked good hear justice served stue,bet you wished you could serve your own justice on him

hope mrs stue and family get something back

glad he got was coming to him stue, just a bloody shame it happened to you 2 to.

Would glady pull his head for ya fella.

Don't get that ( dont explain mate just saying) In the link it says he got others to invest.
Any how whatever happened glad he got his come uppance. thumbs

@lee wrote:
ShockedShocked good hear justice served stue,bet you wished you could serve your own justice on him

agree what a total censored t**t as you said stue what comes around goes around

@lee wrote:

agree what a total censored t**t as you said stue what comes around goes around

agree hope it all works out now

ITCHY wrote:
Don't get that ( dont explain mate just saying) In the link it says he got others to invest.
Any how whatever happened glad he got his come uppance. thumbs
I can explain more when we meet next, havent been able to speak about it for a couple of years..

good result however..

"It took a complex and painstaking investigation over several years to blow away all the smoke screens and ensure Pruthi faced justice."

wonder if the police will have the resources to carry out similar investigations in the future with all the cut backs to their service.

@Iano wrote:
good result however..

"It took a complex and painstaking investigation over several years to blow away all the smoke screens and ensure Pruthi faced justice."

wonder if the police will have the resources to carry out similar investigations in the future with all the cut backs to their service.
We were saying just that the other day...simple answer No and its a shame that our govermant dont see it.

hope all works out mate and you get some comeback,government need to get there priorities sorted out weve got the best police force in the world and i hate to see the way its going angry

@dick65 wrote:
hope all works out mate and you get some comeback,government need to get there priorities sorted out weve got the best police force in the world and i hate to see the way its going angry
agree mate thumbs