Find results in...

can get a pair of tyres pirelli supercorsa diablo

rear

6mm centre
5mm sides

front
4mm centre
3mm sides

£89 posted. worth getting? got 4 sets these have most rear side tread, been used for practice qualifying laps.

is that good mm left etc? my tyres are bit square and i dont like that plus the valve leaks o tyres gotta come off anyway

To be honest chad we all have to buy to our budget

Ive had used tyres in the past without a problem

so its down to you,but I will say be very carefull thumbs

@lee wrote:
To be honest chad we all have to buy to our budget

Ive had used tyres in the past without a problem

so its down to you,but I will say be very carefull thumbs

not bunged etc, are raced etc. when i could stretch to new but crap quality. but is that a good amount of tred left?

The rear is ok front on the sides is getting close

pm stue see if he can help thumbs

im unsure chad,im sure you could get some new rubber cheap try m&p m8 theyve often got good deals on pairs thumbs but stue should steer you in the right direction Very Happy

@dick65 wrote:
im unsure chad,im sure you could get some new rubber cheap try m&p m8 theyve often got good deals on pairs thumbs but stue should steer you in the right direction Very Happy

agreeagree Dick the one's we got from M &P £125 WITH FREE DEL

@madsod wrote:
@dick65 wrote:

What's this

@madsod wrote:
@dick65 wrote:

agree was a great deal that garry and im well chuffed with them Very Happythumbs

They sound ok Chad theres not much tread to measure on them anyway thumbs im not a fan of second hand tyres tbh just check the inside walls and tread for any cuts etc etc thumbs

they'll last longer than sport if youre gonna get some miles in this year m8 thumbsthumbs

dont buy used tyres mate i once did years ago and had a blow out luckily it was on the rear ;always buy new now no1

firstly i would be surprised if you got more than 3000 miles out of the rear, theyre too soft for the road.secondly people seem to think that because they put soft sticky tyres on their bikes they get more grip.thats not true because these tyres only work properly when you get them hot and even on track unless you can ride within about 10 % of the superstock lap record your not going to get them warm enough.the other problem using them on the road is that because they are a race tyre theyre designed to lose heat whereas a road tyre is designed to retain heat so when you slow down to go through a village your supercorsas cool down and have to be warmed up again before you can give it some.