Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jezza

better pics

Just about to go out for a ride , got a few better pics than the one from yesterday, Already removed the white dot and dash tank protectors as I thought they looked blood awful so will replace with something better asap.

yes R&G's are going on next week , double bubble and rear hugger ordered , I think that may be about it oh yes and bloody ride it when I can

Shes mighty fine Jezza im glad you took those spot protectors of agree they didnt look nice, i did the same with mine thumbs enjoy ya ride mate and ride safe thumbs

Sounds good. You keeping standard exhausts then

ive heard the sub frame can crack if you change exhausts,was that just he mk1's?

@dick65 wrote:
Sounds good. You keeping standard exhausts then

ive heard the sub frame can crack if you change exhausts,was that just he mk1's?

thumbs
early models had a aluminium subframe which was prone to cracking under stress after 2001 they rectified this problem with a change of subframe.

saw a white one tonight on an 11 plate apparently he got it new and then spent £3ooo on it fitting a gsxr 1ooo rear end plus other goodies it looks great though thumbs