Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Oldfart

Stues next holiday - snake noodling!!!

I'm “the puller”, but if you’re interested, the position of "hole guy" is open.
First, we wrap the "hole guy's" arm in a skin for protection

Then we find a big hole and the "hole guy" crawls in.

We use modern lighting

There it is

Those must be eggs.

I let it take my protected arm, sort of like noodling for fish.

Then my buddy pulls me out with the snake attached.

Ain't it a beauty?

It will feed the whole village for a while.

Snake Noodling...What real men do!
Maybe standing in line at the grocery store isn't as bad as it seems.

LaughingLaughingLaughing just make sure its a big enough hole and im in ShockedShockedShocked cheers Den Very HappyVery Happythumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
LaughingLaughingLaughing just make sure its a big enough hole and im in ShockedShockedShocked cheers Den Very HappyVery Happythumbs

Thought you might appreciate that one Stue thumbs

They could give mark some lessons,his snake keeps biting him LaughingLaughingLaughing

TheBiker46 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

Very HappyVery Happythumbs Im going down me mates tonight hes got a bermise constrictor ile have some pics taken and post em for everyone thumbsthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
TheBiker46 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

Very HappyVery Happythumbs Im going down me mates tonight hes got a bermise constrictor ile have some pics taken and post em for everyone thumbsthumbs

affraidaffraid

Nice, the yanks do a similar thing to catch catfish, stick your hand in a hole in the river bank hoping it has not got a snake, snapping turtle or something else not very nice grab the catfish by the bottom jaw carefull not to put your hand to far in it's mouth as they have very good crushing pads at the back and don't let it twist round and break your arm then pull it out and hold on. feck that not my idea of fishing.

@madcarper wrote:
Nice, the yanks do a similar thing to catch catfish, stick your hand in a hole in the river bank hoping it has not got a snake, snapping turtle or something else not very nice grab the catfish by the bottom jaw carefull not to put your hand to far in it's mouth as they have very good crushing pads at the back and don't let it twist round and break your arm then pull it out and hold on. feck that not my idea of fishing.

Sod that, i prefer the long stick and string method ( carp pole Laughing )