Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

As some of you may know from a previous post I started about my bike with a slight running problem when I Got it spitting back through the carbs

anyway it needed a little tweek to the carbs,as it had been stood for some time and hadnt been set up properly from a previous service that I found in the history

it still wasnt 100% so rather than stripping the carbs for a good clean I started looking at carb cleaners something I never tend to use as I believe fuel itself is a good enough to some degree

but I knew the bike had been stood in france not running for some time,so I came across this stuff and orderd it off ebay

http://www.seafoamsales.com/how-to-use-sea-foam-motor-treatment.html

so today I had a little tinker,put some directly into the fuel line and carbs then put some in the tank took it for a run and hay presto what a difference

I seriously recommend this stuff people read up on it as its not just for the fuel it does alot more thumbsthumbs

A lot of guys on a car forum I'm on use it a lot when their cars start to burn a bit of oil, it kinda cleans the engine too, unsticks stuck oil rings if you are lucky. It' gets some good reviews, thumbs

i have seen good reports on this before nice one Lee

After I put it in the bike it didnt half kick some s censored out

after a few miles it seemed alot more smoother through the rev range,dontforget this isnt just a cleaner

it can be used as a fuel stabiliser so it gets a big thumbs up off me

Nice one Lee might purchase some meself thumbsthumbs

Seafoam is pretty good stuff by all accounts. Members of the Bandit Alley forum I use to go on all raved about it, putting it in all types of engines from cars, bikes and boats. I emailed the company a few years ago asking if they would look at selling it over here but the reply I had was no. Bonus now you can get it of eBay

ITCHY wrote:
isn't it just REDEX then?

diff smell to redex,but i imagine it works along the same lines thumbs