Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
trebor4460

If you dont ask you dont get..

Got my AA renewal tday, 35% increase over last year now up to £112 of my hard earned.. and i never called em out last year,
Phoned them up... me im cancelling due to your uncompetitive quote.. them, straight away no quibble, what if we knock it down to last years premium with the same cover?.... that will do nicely, thank you. Very Happy

im sure all these and insurance companys are trying it on with a 35 odd percent increase across the board and relying on automatic renewal and coplacency to pull a fast one over on us.. Rolling Eyes

Anyways the moral is nothing ventured nothing gained and throw complacency outa the window.

thumbsthumbsthumbs Nice one......I'm gonna try that one with the Co-Op car insurance who fleeced me earlier this year in my renewal angry

im with lloyds TSB and its free with my acc , aa cover on the cars and the bikes thumbs

Very true Rob very true....

any chance i can have your bandit LaughingLaughingLaughing

Nice one, but you shouldn't have to do that should you? Twisted Evil

@pusycatz wrote:
thumbsthumbsthumbs Nice one......I'm gonna try that one with the Co-Op car insurance who fleeced me earlier this year in my renewal angry

Good luck with that one, in this present economic climate company's are desperate to keep your buisness.... Mind you it don't stop them trying it on .... Smile

@Stue11 wrote:

She's all gleaming in the garage at the mo waiting for the new brake lines after I overhauled the front callipers.. Gotta get her in top shape cos I just know yours and Daves are gonna be bloody gleaming, for the ride out.. Cool

@pusycatz wrote:

Good luck with that one, in this present economic climate company's are desperate to keep your buisness.... Mind you it don't stop them trying it on .... Smile

@Stue11 wrote:

She's all gleaming in the garage at the mo waiting for the new brake lines after I overhauled the front callipers.. Gotta get her in top shape cos I just know yours and Daves are gonna be bloody gleaming, for the ride out.. Cool
Me bike would never be as clean as yours LaughingLaughingthumbs

Embarassed Too kind Stue, when Dave short changes you on the bacon I won't laugh..... Honest, Laughing

@Stue11 wrote:

Me bike would never be as clean as yours LaughingLaughingthumbs [/quote] Embarassed Too kind Stue, when Dave short changes you on the bacon I won't laugh..... Honest, Laughing [/quote] LaughingLaughingthumbs

result rob,the sods just expect us to lie down and take it angry

@dick65 wrote:
Especially when Daves camping foflfoflfoflfoflfofl

@Stue11 wrote:
@dick65 wrote:
Especially when Daves camping foflfoflfoflfoflfofl

Shockedfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfofl