Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
maveric

of monday to the last loooong ride this summer :)

Hello all Smile .

On monday 6.30 am i'm starting my last long ride this summer, going to visit a childhood friend that moved to Gävle 437 miles up north due to a girl he meet on a ski trip (i said to him that ski travel is dangerous LOL).
And he have been teasing me for the last 22 years to go and visit him so maybe it's time now thumbs .
So i'm riding up there on monday doing all the 437miles that day if all goes like planed.
The i'm not planed the next leg of the trip ,maybe going west and invade Norway perhaps thumbs , or go north to the artic circle only around 590miles to get there from his place Shocked .
Time will tell witch way i go and i going to update here as soon as i have wifi or at least when i get home at the end of next week.

A good thing about visit my friend is that i'm going to see my old Suzuki XN85 Turbo that i sold to him in -92.
Probably the only bike i regret i have sold Sad .

So i rasie a pint to my travel ,feel free to join Cheers Maveric

Have an awesome trip dont forget the pics and ride safe thumbsthumbs

sounds like a great trip maveric,have fun and ride safe,look forward to updates and pics when you can thumbsthumbspint

Sounds like a good trip. Ride safe and enjoy thumbsthumbs And as has been said, don't forget the pictures thumbs

Have a great trip and enjoy yourself! thumbs
As said we're all looking forward to the photo's on your return. thumbsthumbs