Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madsod

FREE BEER

Grolsch are currently running a campaign with the chance to get a free 4 pack! \Very Happy/
Everyone loves free beer right???

Here's how you do it, get your mobile phone and write your name in a text message ready, watch the add and send your message to the number on the business card, it changes every time so I cant put it up here.

Be quick, there's a time limit and if you miss it your chance has gone for 24 hours...

http://www.grolsch.co.uk/campaign/bigbold

If you get in the time limit you'll recieve a message with a link in it, follow that and you'll get a bar code to show at the till of a participating shop. I guess you'd need a smart phone for this but its worth a try even if you haven't got one!

Good luck!

cheers mate it wouldnt let the wife join cos were both the same e mail address pity cos i would of liked 8 Very Happy

bet in terms and conditions it says that they will sell your details like email, phone number etc

bet in terms and conditions it says that they will sell your details like email, phone number etc

There's always one that throws in a negative. I read the terms Chad have you ?

Sorry Madsod I didn't see it mate, just shows how much attention I pay
Very Happy

@Robbie wrote:

There's always one that throws in a negative.
Very Happy

it also tastes like piss Laughing

yes but its nice piss pint

i'll stick with my Guinness. and farmhouse ciders, i'll leave the lagers for the laydeez
gay

hide