Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smilinjack

Hagon fork springs Bandit 1200

I'm in the process of replacing the fork seals on my 98 B12,(getting it ready for sale) and while it's in bits I was contemplating putting the original fork springs back in. So, a pair of Hagon progressive fork springs with less than 1,000 miles on them may be for sale. Any takers around the £40 mark? Smile

how long are the springs as might also be right for the Rf is you tell me the stock bandit springs i will then no thanks thumbs

I'll measure them tomorrow mate-they're up at my work unit. thumbs
thanks if right i will buy them of you thumbs

The Hagon springs are 380mm long. Interestingly the originals are 375mm, dunno if that's old age or they are a bit shorter. Smile

The Hagon springs are 380mm long. Interestingly the originals are 375mm, dunno if that's old age or they are a bit shorter. Smile
what a pain the ones in the RF are just 303 mm thanks for looking Alan Surprised

@madsod wrote:
what a pain the ones in the RF are just 303 mm thanks for looking Alan Surprised

Nae bother dude. I think I'm going to put them back in and use the bike once I've got it taxed & ticketed. It's been a second bike all it's life so really ought to get some use from it. Smile