Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

Bl**dy e-bay

brought a workshop manual for my king , they are hard to come by , I know you can download them but I like to be able to browse through a hard copy, Any way with postage from Hong Kong £45 affraid well it came this morning I had to pay £15 because there wasn't enough postage paid angry then to top it all they have sent me " GSX 1300R" manual insted of "GSX 1300 BK" angryangrysoapboxcomputer

sent them a email , and waiting for there reply phonesmailbox

did you use paypal dave ?
yes m8 , although I am a bit mad about it , I will at least let them reply to my e-mail , they may sort it, at the very worst i will be able to sell the manual on

thats not good mate Sad least youll be able to reverse pay pal you got 45 days see what they say first thumbs

You will be expected to return to seller which is crap. It then gets lost for 3 months in the post. £2/£3 we can smile and hope they choke on fried lice but £50+ is a bloody disgrace.

agree At least you didn't get collared for import duty as well (FedEx are censored for that) but it's still a right pain, so hope you get so joy out of them.

You could always print off the downloaded manual, or buy the genuine one like I did for the TZR - mind you it was about £130 as I recall....

@Macie_UK wrote:
agree At least you didn't get collared for import duty as well (FedEx are censored for that) but it's still a right pain, so hope you get so joy out of them.

You could always print off the downloaded manual, or buy the genuine one like I did for the TZR - mind you it was about £130 as I recall....
this is a genuine one , and so is busa one i have by mistake, thats why i am not to worried because i am sure i could sell it on thumbs

Hope ya get it sorted dave,ebay has gone to the dogs fightingfighting

had this reply from them today :

Hello Dave,We will make this right. I'm not sure why you had to pay more for the postage, I used flat rate and it weighed under 4 pounds, but let me assure you the correct manual will be sent Monday morning. Please accept my apologies for the delay in any project you started.Regards,~Cheri.

nice 1 dave what about the other they sent?

@lee wrote:
nice 1 dave what about the other they sent?
not been mentioned , so will see but could have a bargin for stan or jezza ,its a proper factory workshop manual thumbs

That's good news then mate, with any luck they won't want to pay the postage back and will just let you keep the wrong one thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
got the right manual through the post today , well happy !!! and now have a Gsx1300R manual for sale

nice one Dave,least they kept there word thumbsthumbs

mines a gen 1 busa dave but jezzas is a gen 11 with the similar engine to your b king thumbs