Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

grrrrrrrr

off to have a moan tomorrow at a local bike shop.

i bouh 3 sets of led indicator resistors to slow mine down at £8 a set so £24. and all they have done is fall apart, the solder falls of ive re-solderd 5 connectors so far. and found today that the pin on one has totally fallen off! so it cant be soldered. absolute crap, make is moto something.

lets see if i et my refund if not theyve lost a customer, and many other people i know wont go back once they know! the shop has been getting a bad name lately.

Go in with a posotive outlook and stay calm and polite...if that doesn't work ile pay em a visit with me bro's LaughingLaughingthumbs

i have taken off the led flashers off my bandit i still have the flasher unit ,you can have it if you want it.

he said he will replace snapped pin one, but solder isnt their worry etc. wan**rs all i can say. im takin that one back, and ettin replacement but worry is that will break too like al they others, sayin that one broke toniht, may take all 6 back and say give me a refund!!!

and how much would you want phil may be worth a try

@dick65 wrote:
nice one phil thats decent of you m8 thumbs

Well it would only sit in my garage, I'd eventually forget what it was for or it would disappear in all of my other stuff.Plus this is what these forums should be about. thumbs

@phil read wrote:
Well it would only sit in my garage, I'd eventually forget what it was for or it would disappear in all of my other stuff.Plus this is what these forums should be about. thumbs

Top man thumbspint

@Macie_UK wrote:
@phil read wrote:

Top man thumbspint
agreethumbsthumbs