Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stantheman

e bay scammer

i sold a hornet scorpion can with link pipe on ebay to some t;;t who is saying it was scratched when he got it and wants £20 refund the can sold for £124 he says he has tried to polish the scratches out with t cut (can is carbon fibre)the muppet now paypal have taken the cash back and frozen the account which is my sons censoredcensoredcensoredcensoredcensoredcensoredcensoredcensored wish i was a bit closer to him hes in wales

had someone try to get partial refund before. was on a virago chrome covers. little did he notice he lived 20 miles away, went to see him and asked him to prove it, and id give him cash back, he stuttered, and the mark he showed me cleaned off with my thumb down! timewasters!

it an arse stan! you do get dodgy buyers thou. i now take pics of bits before postage and how their wrapped if their worth somethin

Why did the prat not contact you before T/cut? He's either scratched it himself trying to get it fitted or expects you to give him £20. If its scratched its not worth £50 so he's a scammer. We all know you would not sell something like he suggests.

paypal have taken the cash back and frozen the account

Like I said in the other recent ebay thread, Paypal almost always comes down on the buyers side. Has he sent you a photo of the alleged scratch? Personally, I'd sooner stand the cost of return postage, have him send it back and give the censored a full refund rather than let him have his £20 - unless he had fecked the can by trying to polish it.

you do get dodgy buyers thou.

I reckon it's got a lot worse since ebay prevented you from leaving negative feedback for buyers. The chancers know that your options are fairly limited and they get to keep an unblemished record.

I now take pics of bits before postage and how their wrapped if their worth somethin

agree Although in the last 6 months or so I've had the most grief off of low value stuff - even got neg feedback for some stuff under a quid!

i think well just give him his £20 fu;;;n wa;;er but we will send him a pint of maggots as well censored

sorry to hear that stan,i recently sold a bandit front mudguard for £8,the guy wasnt happy said the mounting holes were too big i said use washers or send it back he said hed return it ,well its 4 months now and heard nowt and i was gonna refund him but thought no sod him,theres always one mate censored

Its a pain Stan I got stung the other day when I bought a carb which was unusable angry I think my seller new exactly what he was selling! but knowing you and how meticulous you are sounds like this bloke is just trying it on after easy money. Hopefully it will get sorted in your favour Stan thumbs
I think Stues gonna be very busy!!! fightingsmack