Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mike_63

Back in the game :-)

Bad news: I finally admitted defeat and accepted that my poorly ZX6R had no chance of being able to move under its own power in time for the weekend Sad

Good news: I appear to have another race bike party

An offer too good to refuse and an instant loan from the bank has led to a trip to the south coast this morning in a borrowed van, and an 04 plate R6 is now on the drive thumbs

It's done a zillion miles, but runs OK and has all it's gears. Already got track fairings on, even though they are only half-painted in a awful purple colour but it'll do me for now. Just ordered some decent front pads and a new front sprocket and some race numbers and that will have to do, cuz I'm off to work in a few mins.

Will post a pic tomoz party

result, sometimes things just fall right into place at the right time,have a good weekend and let us know how you get on.

Good weekend? Now the sunshine anti-christ is racing the forecast has gone from sunshine all day to 8 degrees and 41mm of rain rain

Excellent news mate and good luck for the weekend i salute all racers thumbs

cheers guys, been a bit of a hectic month trying to sort one thing or another... Im racing at Mallory Park on sunday in the final round of the EMRA championship and cant wait Smile