Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BanditMike

Final Year

Back at Uni today, just about to head out. It's the final year, so nothing after this one partyparty

Will be done by May next year so just the last stretch to dig in for and get finished. Here we go ......

Good luck Mike and all the best i have no doubt you'll do well thumbsthumbs and offcourse a party will be in order for next years graduation partypartypartyparty

best of luck mike hope all goes well m8,our lucys just started three years at newcastle uni she's loving it so far thumbsthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Good luck Mike and all the best i have no doubt you'll do well thumbsthumbs and offcourse a party will be in order for next years graduation partypartypartyparty

Without question mate. May have to wrap that into the Forum Ride Out next year thumbsthumbsthumbs

@dick65 wrote:
best of luck mike hope all goes well m8,our lucys just started three years at newcastle uni she's loving it so far thumbsthumbs

Always good mate thumbsthumbs I think if I'd only been here three years I'd be feeling the same way thumbsShockedthumbs

Thanks to all, much appreciated thumbs When you look at the time table we have its 12 weeks to the Christmas Break, then I think it's 13 weeks to Easter, then three weeks after Easter and I'm done! Not long at all affraidaffraid

Thanks to all, much appreciated thumbs When you look at the time table we have its 12 weeks to the Christmas Break, then I think it's 13 weeks to Easter, then three weeks after Easter and I'm done! Not long at all affraidaffraid
When you put it like that ShockedShocked some be here thumbsthumbs