Find results in...
madsod

EURO SPORT 2 MOTO GP DAY , AND BSB

Day of bikes moto gp and the last round of the bsb , thumbs
put your feet up drinking on right now

Think today was the first time the mrs said do you want gp on scratch

Then she left for work LaughingLaughing

was a good race thumbsthumbs

Got back from Brands last night,what a weekend.didnt get to bed till about 3 on monday morning so I'm told (I cant remember pint )
ended up in the MSS Colchester hospitality tent they had a massive party that went on till 4.am quite a few of the riders turned up as well,the only one i remember seeing was Shakey but Josh brookes,Michael Rutter,Peter Hickman,Billy Mcconnel and more were there at some point. as for the racing absolutely fantastic,could have wept for Jack Kennedy in the supersport race though.

Got back from Brands last night,what a weekend.didnt get to bed till about 3 on monday morning so I'm told (I cant remember pint )
ended up in the MSS Colchester hospitality tent they had a massive party that went on till 4.am quite a few of the riders turned up as well,the only one i remember seeing was Shakey but Josh brookes,Michael Rutter,Peter Hickman,Billy Mcconnel and more were there at some point. as for the racing absolutely fantastic,could have wept for Jack Kennedy in the supersport race though.
Excellent weekend had by all agree poor Jack Sad