Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gravelrash

Thanks Chad !

pint Thanks Chad, fits great! thumbs

Glad your not wrapping my chrissy prezzies Chad I'd be there till Boxing day trying to unwrap them! lol!thankyou

pint Thanks Chad, fits great! thumbs

Glad your not wrapping my chrissy prezzies Chad I'd be there till Boxing day trying to unwrap them! lol!thankyou

i always qwrap dads x-mas pressie in duck tape, or brown tape its hilarious!

and glad its all okay Wink

nice one just make sure you take it of before moving the bike lots dont SadSadSad

@madsod wrote:
nice one just make sure you take it of before moving the bike lots dont SadSadSad

Its alarmed Garry so hopefully that will help, but i'm usually good at remembering thumbs (famous last words!)

EmbarassedEmbarassed that would be me at the lakes this year Embarassed

I'd forgotten about that Stan Shocked that's Ian, Mike and yourself having slight mishaps it must be the time for reminiscing lol!

@madsod wrote:

Its alarmed Garry so hopefully that will help, but i'm usually good at remembering thumbs (famous last words!)
mines alarmed but stil have the yellow thing to my bars to remind me thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
@madsod wrote:

mines alarmed but stil have the yellow thing to my bars to remind me thumbs

Will have to get one Dave or use the pin badge trick over the ignition barrel thumbs

EmbarassedEmbarassed that would be me at the lakes this year Embarassed

I'd forgotten about that Stan Shocked that's Ian, Mike and yourself having slight mishaps it must be the time for reminiscing lol!

Or at least agreeing that we're all done for the year now thumbsLaughingLaughing