Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mdhillug03

WTF

the picture is the bike that's for sale, the guy who took the picture is using a photography technique called 'Tilt shift'. Its a way of making the subject/object look like a kids toy. Oh and its not in great condition, look carefully and you will see the back of the belly pan is cracked and the fairing is held together by cable ties.

doesn't mean to say its a scam though. Noticed its cash on collection as well,how can it be a scam. confused

doesn't mean to say its a scam though. Noticed its cash on collection as well,how can it be a scam. confused
agree

My first reaction was the same. Given what Fraggy is saying, may well be genuine. If it is genuine, why cash on collection? Surely Paypal would be more secure, given the guarantees? scratch

My first reaction was the same. Given what Fraggy is saying, may well be genuine. If it is genuine, why cash on collection? Surely Paypal would be more secure, given the guarantees? scratch
Cash on collection because paypal take a nice chunk allthough it is much safer thumbs

The reason behind no paypal is the same reason i wont accept paypal on a vehicle. The cost on receiving money is stupid! you end up loosing a good double figure every time you receive a couple grand! and the fact its too easy to open a dispute with paypal and actually win in, which means you loose the money and the bike.

can't see any probs with the advert , he says cash on collection , bike can be viewed , he states where it is, comes with history .....any probs I'm sure he'd want to hide the fact if he wasnt genuine however the buyer can do all the proper checks if they wish , he's giving them the same chance as any person would have if buying through a classified.