Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Oldfart

Whats your opinion?

Personally I think that it's crap that any back markers should move over in any racing - they are having their own race after all and if it brings a runaway leader back towards the chasing pack then it gets more exciting.

Let's face it, if all the back marker and 'other rider' issues are taken away, you'll just end up with a time trial.

Senna never had a problem overtaking back markers.....

@Macie_UK wrote:
Personally I think that it's crap that any back markers should move over in any racing - they are having their own race after all and if it brings a runaway leader back towards the chasing pack then it gets more exciting.

Let's face it, if all the back marker and 'other rider' issues are taken away, you'll just end up with a time trial.

agree with you mate on this..serves him right..if your about to lap someone then its obvious you gonna be able to get by as your lapping em...

found a hat what was sennas weeks bfore he died, mum was good friends with him as she worked for f1 back in the day.

and these warnings etc are load of crap. on tracks days your responsible for whats infront of you not behind, fi you can get past do so etc. i think thats how it should be.

when i did motocross people yoused to catch to get caught by being beaten to the inside of the corner etc. not any warnings

it looked to me that he caught the back wheel on the back maker by trying to dive on the inside of him. Really his own fault! but damn, anyone see the other crash in ( think it was ) bsb? over the line then binned it after getting 3rd place! Shocked

@Macie_UK wrote:

agree It is, after all, a test of skill? scratch