Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dandan

Enduro bikes

Hi guys, not been on here for a long time as i have been too busy with the house.

Anyway I'm going to make a real effort to get out on my daytona next year, hopefully meeting up with some of you guys.

I am looking at getting an enduro bike to play on over the winter and just wondered if anyone had any ideas of what Makes and models i should be looking for.

Hi Dan, nice to see you back on here , be good to get out on the bikes next year m8 thumbs
sorry I cant help with the Enduro Bike dont know much about them , but sure some one will give you some advice thumbs

what sort are you after? can name loads but depends on what riding your doing.. is it on road or endurance as in actual green lane-ing?

Had a kawasaki KLE500 with a GPZ engine that went like stink for a enduro, handled well with some modern tyres!

Kawasaki KLE500 ( dirt cheap, twin, reliable )
KLR 650
DRZ 400 E
DR 500

Always the BMW F650 or the aprilia 650 Smile

All comes down to what you want exactly from it, how old and how much.

I'm just thinking of doing a bit of green lane-ing.
I'm thinking along the line of a kawasaki kdx maybe.

@dandan wrote:
I'm just thinking of doing a bit of green lane-ing.
I'm thinking along the line of a kawasaki kdx maybe.

Want cheap there are some two strokes too. KFC, kmx etc..

Honda crm250. Their good, husqvarna and ktm do good models. I had a husky 410. Good fun.

Kle etc are trialy but not offroad enough imo.

Didnt know KFC were into bikes!!! Aah yes the new Zinger, comes with 'chicken strips' on the tyres lol!hide

with full exhaust, and resprung forks/shock there cracking bikes for a bit of green laneing. Not full on off road and mx though! Laughing

@fr499y wrote:

with full exhaust, and resprung forks/shock there cracking bikes for a bit of green laneing. Not full on off road and mx though! Laughing

like smaller version of richs vstrom, good for touring, can do almost anything, go mountain climbing, or to the shops Wink

if you want offroading your better off with a bikr more focued for it maybe??

and yeha meant kdx haha Laughing was using my phone at the time