Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

wanted: paint polisher

as above, the anle grinder look ones with the changable heads,

ideally electric but would condider air.

started to flat the bike but no polisher, thumbs

wont a cheap multi speed angle grinder do it

with the pad attachment on it confused

I know that the lunatics on detailing forums cry if you spent less than £250 on a polisher, but those silverline £45 jobbies are OK.

@Macie_UK wrote:
I know that the lunatics on detailing forums cry if you spent less than £250 on a polisher, but those silverline £45 jobbies are OK.

£39 at tool station. may end up getting one Wink have to wait till after crimbo ideally thumbs

Ah treat yourself now mate - give you something to over the Christmas holiday thumbs

@Macie_UK wrote:
Ah treat yourself now mate - give you something to over the Christmas holiday thumbs

thumbs
Ive got one Chad but the post both ways will be nearly the price for you to buy one mate.

@Macie_UK wrote:

£39 at tool station. may end up getting one Wink have to wait till after crimbo ideally thumbs

amazon Chad under 20 quid http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B002QRUG68/ref=asc_df_B002QRUG6810872474?smid=A2VNOO32DZE1C7&tag=googlecouk06-21&linkCode=asn&creative=22218&creativeASIN=B002QRUG68

aldi do a orbital electric sander polisher in their specials every once in a while they are brilliant polishing machines.

paint polishers should max out at 2500rpm,angle grinders etc are far too fast and could quite easily burn through paint,especially with crap water based paint,bst ones are variable speed up to 2500. £150 approx.i use a cp. polisher ,had it for about 6 yrs and its brill."spraygunsdirect" has them for £159.

hi

have a makita soft start, variable speed, as im ex painter and it the model you need,

steve