Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

morning all

Just got up and havent a clue as yet....most prob down pub for an hour whilst mrs gose shopping LaughingLaughinghide

just a nice easy day sine the wife has gone had so much to do redone bathroom last week and still lots to do but i will put my feet up today

@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
Just got up and havent a clue as yet....most prob down pub for an hour whilst mrs gose shopping LaughingLaughinghide
all you think of is the bloody pub Shocked
LaughingLaughingLaughing

@madsod wrote:
just a nice easy day sine the wife has gone had so much to do redone bathroom last week and still lots to do but i will put my feet up today
Good on ya Gaz thumbsthumbs

Bah all this going to the flicks or off down the pub.....

Oive got to look at the heater in the car it stopped working yesterday
and the wife's feet are cold. just hope its something simple like thermostat or airlock not the bloody head gasket

@madsod wrote:

dont blame you m8 thumbs
@Neill wrote:
Bah all this going to the flicks or off down the pub.....

Oive got to look at the heater in the car it stopped working yesterday
and the wife's feet are cold. just hope its something simple like thermostat or airlock not the bloody head gasket

hope its a easy fix neill

Shopping for our lasses presents and maybe a sneaky pint lol.got the family round for xmas dinner so gayle wants some of the rooms decorating, bloody women.lol Sadthumbs

@haveugot1 wrote:
Shopping for our lasses presents and maybe a sneaky pint lol.got the family round for xmas dinner so gayle wants some of the rooms decorating, bloody women.lol Sadthumbs
least you will get a pint in Mark thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
@haveugot1 wrote:
least you will get a pint in Mark thumbs

I do believe dave its a mans right to have a sneaky pint whilst shopping lol Very Happy

minus 2 this morning bit chilly on the bike but not as bad minus 10 last year affraid