Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hutchy

ISLE OF MAN TT

Hi m8 and welcome to the forum wave great name but missing the "G" lol! and yes I am going it will be my first time and I caint wait party Is that a "tt" trophy you are holding in your avatar ??

hi yes it is .last year i was lucky enough to get my hands on it .where you staying when you get out there .

@hutchy wrote:
hi yes it is .last year i was lucky enough to get my hands on it .where you staying when you get out there .
Douglas at a home share thumbs I seen the trophys at the NEC bike show last year

Hi and welcome to the forum. I will be at the TT as usual. Got a homestay at Onchan, had it for a few years now. Can't wait thumbs

welcome to the forum hutchy, i keep meaning to go but work or something always getss in the way scratch

i was like that for years .but now ive been ill never miss it .i took my mrs last year she loved it too .but being the good woman she is .she has told me she will go every other year so i get to go with my mates every other year.as she dont like the mountain at all .but i dont want to take her over it again as she screamed all the way over