Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mike_63

Todays lesson...

Todays lesson was that there is indeed "more than one black"

Dropped a few bits off to Madwilly this afternoon that he has sorted out getting painted for me.

Me being used to parkers wonderful selection of cheap aerosols and my knowledge of paint being on a par with macie_uk's knowledge of staying on a bike(on the inlap of a trackday:) ), i said "just chuck some black on them".

It wasnt until Pete went through which black i wanted that i realised why i wasnt a proffesional.

Upon pulling a bundle of no less than 40 samples of black, which all looked identical to me, he showed me which one of the identical looking blacks he would use.

With me completely overwhelmed with the knowledge of Pete, he then went on talking about putting "pearl" into it. At this point i was completely lost and was then showed some immense looking colours with pearls in, apparently, putting 100ml of pearls per litre gives a nice effect without overriding the original black.

A quick tour of his work and i was just in awe of the whole lot. I am now really looking forward to seeing just how good it will look.

A major thanks to Madwilly for the help he has/is giving me with this. I really cant thank h im enough.

p.s apologies for the crap filling and repairs Pete. Il stick to talking pens and stationary thumbs

nice one my mate had his bike done with pearls in it looks great in the sun light thumbsthumbs

did u know there were 50 shades of grey !!!!!!!!!
sorry made me laff and i am a printer.......

its a pleasure to help .i no that sponsor money is hard to find ..

witch shade of gray did you whant thumbs