Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

New motorcycle rules coming into force

The advantages of being old Very Happy

No longer doing a DAS on a 500 (or a 250 like the ex wife did) is a bit strange, but there you go.

@Macie_UK wrote:

No longer doing a DAS on a 500 (or a 250 like the ex wife did) is a bit strange, but there you go.

Or if your really old Sad just a ride round the block Wink

@Davehutch wrote:
@Macie_UK wrote:

Yep you're right there. Nearly knocked the examiner over when he stepped off the kerb for the emergency stop lol! That was in 1963

@Davehutch wrote:
@Macie_UK wrote:

were there enough houses built back then for you to go round the block hide

Should also apply to car drivers then. Just heard on the radio that a 17yr old pop star has just passed his test and bought an 80 grand Range Rover. Wonder how long that will last?

So confusing......had to watch it twice and it still hasn't sunk in....load of old b censored x just let a 16year old take a test and limit em for 2years on a motorbike upto 125cc and be done with this bull censored t idea....can anyone guess i feel angry about this subject angryangryangryangry poor kids angryangryangryangry

i nearly took my examiner out on my test but still passed LaughingLaughing they dont make it easy for young uns these days censored

TheBiker46 wrote:
Should also apply to car drivers then. Just heard on the radio that a 17yr old pop star has just passed his test and bought an 80 grand Range Rover. Wonder how long that will last?
i wonder how much his insurance will be for that since people in the entertainment business are loaded up as high risk Shocked