Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bladerunner

Bikesafe 2013

this was held at Sheffield Arena in 2010 and for a free show it wasnt at all bad,loads of displays and you could go out for an assesment with a police rider.This year its at Doncaster racecourse
http://www.bikesafeshow.co.uk/

well worth a look and the assessed rides are really worth it no matter how experienced you are.

Went on a bikesafe course myself a couple of years ago. Very informative and the cop was great. Told us whilst on the course he was a biker first and cop second.
It was a 2 to 1 ratio and told us to ride like we normally would, so I did Very Happy
Great weekend.

They have it at durham every year and so far there has been a really good turn out.

I will do one of these one day thumbs never heard of anyone dislike it thumbs as we all know we get bad habits over the years and not realise it thumbs

Think I will go,I could throw a stone on doncaster racecourse from my house Smile

Just a quick reminder it's this weekend. Well worth a look and the weathers not going to be bad either.

Im going to have a walk over on sunday Shocked

as Im off out Saturday night

been advertised on local radio trade stands,stunt shows ect ect thumbs

went today, twice confused once on the way out and called in again on the way back. not bad for a free show. probably couldn't have spent much more than an hour or so there. Got a dog tag with my Mrs's contact details on it just in case, I've been threatening to get one for a while now and there was a guy there doing them so I bit the bullet, only a fiver as well. I put my name, post code, house number and my Mrs's work, mobile and our home phone number on it. Also got a little first aid kit they were giving away for free, its got a few plasters, surgical tape, small scissors, tweezers, antiseptic wipe, sting relief wipe and a bit of gauze. hope I never need any of these but you never know.

I was thinking of nipping over tomorrow for an hour.
Maybe not now from what you say.
Might have to finish off in the garden after walking the dogs instead.

there handy to have but you cant use them on AGV lids Sad

I was told its to do with the anti mist but I would think the outside would be fine scratch

Scorpion are the same, eats away at the anti-mist coating.

might be to do with the type of sponge it is and the shitness of the anti-fog/mist coating on the scorpion visors? Laughing