Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

how gutting!

all winter ive re-sprayed the ninja, cleaned everything and was getting it spanking.

well the clutch went in my car and ive spent the last week and a half using the bike, salt, mud, rain the lot Sad

honoestly say im not going to bother getting it spotless again! no more toothbrush cleaning!!!

still needs finishing, and the car, been driving the car around coverd in filler and primer. Laughing

and sorry ive been quiet, non stop at the moment.

Im sure you will have it clean again once the weather picks up chad,its worth doing thumbs

just need the cage back to skud around it Sad got clutch in and then the speedo drive cracked got one off an engine up local scrap yard today

still 1 year to go and i get my new car.

plan is audi a4, put it on air suspension, found a bloke to do an all singing, all dancing kit for £1500, some rotiform alloys and some nice paint Wink

was going to be bike money but bikes i like i cant insure, and my current cars showing its age, so ill keep the ninja until im like 25, and the isnurance drops Wink 140+ bhp is plenty as it is lol

hi

wanna try painting both rear quarters and a front wing in between snow flurries outside on a bmw 320, gave up yesterday , then today nearly had it licked and then it rained, bah, gonna stick to painting bike plastics inside ,lol,

steve

steve i work in a very well price bodyshop, which is inside etc if thats any good Wink

and i have a car for the winter, i just broke it haha