Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Seen it all...

Theres some social scoungers werever we live we all know....but this t censored t takes the p censored s claiming she's blind walking with her blind stick all day around town...caught the very same women sat in the park this morning 6am to be exact texting on her phone... as i walked by she looked straight at me and said Morning... HuhHuh morning i said HuhHuh blind my arse ShockedShocked

no names but i know someone who claims disability and they have built conservatorys, walls, knocked up concreate. and i think! im paying for you to lie!!

so when he gives me greif trying to take the mick he usually gets greif in form of you scrange!!!

The problem is the goverment have let them get away with it

its the genuine people I feel for those who are born with a illness/disability
or those who have fell ill through accidents or become genuinley ill ect ect

The goverment are starting to asses people
now with there own doctors

thing is those that are dishonest and cheat the system have done it for so long when they get found out they will just turn to other things such as crime ect ect

as they have no morals or self respect

Bloke in the next town who was claiming disablement through a back injury and couldn't walk was filmed by the DSS playing golf as a member of a posh club. Took his benefits away but the thousands he'd scrounged over the years he was allowed to keep because he said in court it got gradually better. My arse. He had a duty to report it. Makes my blood boil angryangry