Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ZIM402

The NEW black cats

Hello, I was told that the NEW black cat is in the $500 gold boxes.
However, I have spent a LOT of money buying and selling and re buying
and re selling whatever I get in those gold boxes with no New Black Cat luck.

Is Pet Society able to run out of a new item?
Do I have to buy the gold box at a certain time?

Any hints you can offer would be wonderful!

Angela *Pet = Wusha*

no, it is purely luck with the GMB's ...but normally items stay in them a long time making it easier to get them. This time as they are Halloween items they are being removed from the boxes at the beginning of November. Sometimes it is easier to trade for them than opening all the boxes...why not put a thread in looking for and see if anyone has a spare they are willing to trade for. :blush2: :

hi zim402. can you please check your facebook link? it's not working correctly. it's redirecting. please make sure you copy the facebook profile link and not the home page link. thanks! if you need help, just ask. Smile

smorkle, forum moderator

sorry smorkle ..meant to do this when I replied above but got distracted by a phone call and forgot

Thank you both for your quick response. : )
To Kasijab: I dont know how to do a thread but i will try thank you. : )
To Smorkle: I dont know how to change the facebook link. sorry : (

ZIM402 wrote:
Thank you both for your quick response. : )
To Kasijab: I dont know how to do a thread but i will try thank you. : )
To Smorkle: I dont know how to change the facebook link. sorry : (

i'll send you a pm Smile

kasijab wrote:
no, it is purely luck with the GMB's ...but normally items stay in them a long time making it easier to get them. This time as they are Halloween items they are being removed from the boxes at the beginning of November. Sometimes it is easier to trade for them than opening all the boxes...why not put a thread in looking for and see if anyone has a spare they are willing to trade for. :blush2: :

I didn't know that! I've given them away... waaaaa but to friends yaayyyyy :dance4:

Betty wrote:
kasijab wrote:

I didn't know that! I've given them away... waaaaa but to friends yaayyyyy :dance4:

I did post it in the Cafe ..they are going along with the coffin bookcase, the dark owl doll and the ghost balloons :ranting:

but its tooooooooo bad :ranting: :ranting: i dont have any black owl or ghost balloon