Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bladerunner

raising funds for the forum

had an idea and just thought I would run it past you guys see what you think.Over the years I've managed to accumulate all sorts of bike gear and bits and pieces that are no longer used and are just cluttering the garage shed and everywhere up so I thought why not clear them out and at the same time raise some money for the running of the forum so heres the idea,either have another section in the forum or a sub section in the for sale section where people can offer items to other members who will pay for them through the site paypal donate button and the money can go to the running of the forum.for example I just contacted another member with a hugger I've had kicking around for years and am sending it next week,I pay the postage on this end and the other member donates the same amount to the site.win win situation,I get a bit of space to fill with more clutter,the other member gets something they want and the forum gets some cash.

Just sold a load of stuff on Ebay the buggers have charged £57 commission .

But I'm sure I can find something.
Think I got some unused waterproof over trousers that could go to this ill have a look round the garage tomorrow see if I can find them.

thumbs