Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
obalanga

interchangeable parts

hi all,
anyone know if the horn off a suzuki vl 125 is interchangable with a suzuki 800 vl? they look almost identical.

thanx gang, i my have just done my first self diagnosis using a multimeter. plenty more as the trip meter is gone. it is on a lcd display and shows up as zero. that's the reason i ran out of fuel on the A59 to skipton (an extremely rookie thing to do as I gather). And yet again a farmer came to my aid saving me a 3 mile walk... in the dark... with all my protective clothing

@obalanga wrote:
thanx gang, i my have just done my first self diagnosis using a multimeter. plenty more as the trip meter is gone. it is on a lcd display and shows up as zero. that's the reason i ran out of fuel on the A59 to skipton (an extremely rookie thing to do as I gather). And yet again a farmer came to my aid saving me a 3 mile walk... in the dark... with all my protective clothing

where you from friend? Sounds as though your not to far if you biking round skipton way

@obalanga wrote:
the backside of the north west... nelson. Near colne/burnley

i was at the colne blues festival a few years back,some nice roads round there thumbs

ahhh yes. Council wanted to scrap that a couple of years ago but the natives revolted. Its still on. Yes some lovely back roads round to bacup, todmorden, haslingden, kiegthly etc but a very unforgiving wind comes down pendle hill on a cold day.