Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dick65

another pass

took the ACE for its mot and she passed with one advisory ... the chain was 3mm too slack,least the guys thorough which is good to know Very Happyparty

Nice one Dick 3 MM seem a bit over the top to me , still it passed thumbsthumbs great looking bike partyparty

cheers gaz yeah bit extreme but easily fixed and thats it for another year thumbs garage was running late so had to wait 2 hours censored

@madsod wrote:
Nice one Dick 3 MM seem a bit over the top to me , still it passed thumbsthumbs great looking bike partyparty

^^^

Good news Dick! thumbs chain 3mm to slack Hmm! Suspect little bit pedantic! but at least its through for another year, mines in tomorrow, so I'd better get out and give it the once-over!

Took mine yesterday to a testing station at Newton Aycliffe in Durham. Great little place, free tea or coffee, loads of the latest bike mags everywhere to read, very friendly receptionist!!, and the tester had 30 years in the industry and very talkative....... Oh! and the bike passed no advisories thumbs

nice one mike,sounds like a good place thumbs
sorted the chain in 2 minutes Laughing

@Davehutch wrote:
Nice one Mike thumbsthumbs Must check when mine is due scratch Think it's June
I have still got another year banana

It's only because they daren't check them as the check sheet isn't long enough LaughingLaughingLaughing

hide