Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dick65

insurance

ive been with swintons coming up for 5 years now and just had a renewal quote of £279 for a multi bike policy fully comp thats a rise of £80for the Ace and Cat so had a google and bennetts can do me a multi bike policy for £158.03p fully comp
i reckon i'll be doing some lengthy phone calls tommorow angry

just a warning dick, bennets are rude! and hassle!

they are the reason i might be having my insurance canceled with hastings as bennets wont send them my no claims, and causing trouble. i try to talk to a bloke and he was refusing to help and just put the phone down on me!

if in 2 days i dont have my proof of no claims in the post (10 days on) i am taking it to the onbusman and telling them exactly why i think they are seriouslt not the uks no.1 bike insurer poo

Obviously we all go on our own experiences Dick but I'm not to impressed with Bennetts either tried to disclose my after-market exhaust to them and the lady on the other end of the phone hadn't a clue what I was talking about and then said they couldn't quote me scratchthumb down Hopefully you will have a better experience but definitely worth shopping around. thumbs

cheers lads thumbs
been on blower to swintons got em down to £180 + £15 cash back
multi bike fully comp that'll do me party

Nice one Dick do you still have the 900 then ???

@dick65 wrote:
cheers lads thumbs
been on blower to swintons got em down to £180 + £15 cash back
multi bike fully comp that'll do me party

Nice one Dick seems a good price that, AGE has its advantages! lol!thumbsthumbs

@madsod wrote:
Nice one Dick do you still have the 900 then ???

still have the 900 gaz but its off the road not sure whether to keep and fettle or sell on,ive been fixing it more than riding it.

i paid £500 last year for the busa and bandit bloody carole nash me mate pays £99 fully comp for his busa

340 tpft on a zx9r.

and update on bennets they sent me my no claims on a sheet but instead of saying 3 it says 0. grrrrrr!!! think the onbusman will be involved!

My insurance is due on the 3rd, with Bennetts , they sent me a letter asking me to ring them , so I phones and gets a snotty bloke on the other end basically tells me can't give me a quote because of my mods, , tells him its the same mods as last year, the underwriters have changed their criteria so we are unable to provide a quote at this time ??
So I more or less told him to stick his insurance as I had a better quote , I only went with Bennetts cos I got cash back been with them before with no probs.
Any way phoned yesterday to tell them to post my no claims ASAP another snotty bloke on the phone .
They won't get no more business from me .

@Les wrote:
My insurance is due on the 3rd, with Bennetts , they sent me a letter asking me to ring them , so I phones and gets a snotty bloke on the other end basically tells me can't give me a quote because of my mods, , tells him its the same mods as last year, the underwriters have changed their criteria so we are unable to provide a quote at this time ??
So I more or less told him to stick his insurance as I had a better quote , I only went with Bennetts cos I got cash back been with them before with no probs.
Any way phoned yesterday to tell them to post my no claims ASAP another snotty bloke on the phone .
They won't get no more business from me .

make sure you get them mate! it took me 6 weeks to get my 3 years no claims! and yes bennetts have gone down hilll! i will never renue again with bennetts!