Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smilinjack

Cockermouth shows great taste.....

...I'm staying in Cockermouth tonight, and have just been up to the chippy for some supper. As it's dry there are a few bikes knocking about-no surprise there. But it's been a pretty eclectic and IMHO tasteful selection. Two orange Speedies cruised up the high street with Arrow cans gurgling, an Aprilia Shiver with nice underseat cans, then a Duke 1198. Even the SV650 that came past had a nice paint job and fruity can thumbs So hats off to the bikers round here. They have taste Smile

...I'm staying in Cockermouth tonight, and have just been up to the chippy for some supper. As it's dry there are a few bikes knocking about-no surprise there. But it's been a pretty eclectic and IMHO tasteful selection. Two orange Speedies cruised up the high street with Arrow cans gurgling, an Aprilia Shiver with nice underseat cans, then a Duke 1198. Even the SV650 that came past had a nice paint job and fruity can thumbs So hats off to the bikers round here. They have taste Smile

nice one! where is cockermouth? Laughing

It's in Cumbria dude Smile

thank god your not in wigton or aspatria alan those places are full of nutters m8 Laughing
cockermouths relatively peacefull,theres some great biking roads towards lorton and buttermere as well Very Happy

It's in Cumbria dude Smile

ahh were the sheep rididng the bikes? and you should go say hi to dick Smile