Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

manx gp

I went years ago , however the best thing would be speak to the father in law on Saturday night as he went continuously for over 20 years and helped the racer Neil cudworth in the pits.

The Manx is a hidden gem in the road racing calendar. Less crowded and less hype than the TT. You won't see the likes of McPint and Dunlop but the guys racing there still have far bigger balls than any of us mere mortals - you might spot the next King Of The Mountain before he's famous?

If you're planning on going to the Manx next year count me in on the trip, haven't been since 1979 so it's time to go again thumbs

Old and Disgraceful racer2racer2racer2

@ptolemyx wrote:
The Manx is a hidden gem in the road racing calendar. Less crowded and less hype than the TT. You won't see the likes of McPint and Dunlop but the guys racing there still have far bigger balls than any of us mere mortals - you might spot the next King Of The Mountain before he's famous?

If you're planning on going to the Manx next year count me in on the trip, haven't been since 1979 so it's time to go again thumbs

Old and Disgraceful racer2  racer2  racer2

I could be up for this m8 thumbs