Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madcarper

fecking pikeys

the lad with the unit next to mine supplys and fits towbars, couple of pikeys come in a brand new transit want some new electrics on the towbar .while one is talking to Michael the other one is on his phone walking around a big motorhome which Michael has been working on but is parked outside,so he goes to the blind side at the back where the storage door is and opens the door which sets off the alarm,does'nt flinch just stands there as if hes done sweet fa. so Michael turns off alarm and lock it up. they leave the van to get fixed.
when they come back they start to kick off about the price which was a couple of hours labour and £30 electric pack. anyway one gets in the van to test the lights  when Michael is at the back he drives van out of the unit and does a runner. and they wonder why no one likes the feckers.

they are scum m8 , I was working on a job the other week round the back of a house and one just walked round the back  and asked if we had any scrap that wanted to go , not once did he look at us, but his eyes where every where else

I know what i'd like to do to the feckers m8, sorry to hear about that ian angry

our boss wont even entertain them,not even for mot were fully booked up he says

scumbags the lot ov them

i wonder if they had the right number plates on ian bloody scum they should have the van taken off them if they get caught

people like this who make it hard for the honest person trying to make a living

apparently they register their vehicles to one pikey address and they all share a traders policy for insurance so they dont get their vehicles confiscated from the police thats why traders insurance has gone expensive according to my mate who is a motor mechanic ;he also wont do any work for them angry