Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
flange

Bike got knocked over

Bloke backed into it angryangryangry
Was Weds.Should be sorted tomorrow banana

Hopefully not to much damage and hopefully you weren't on it at the time SadSad wish people would use mirrors!  angry

I was at my mates chatting on his gate.His mate was there.When he left he backed straight into it.
Damage wasn't much but come to £754 for new parts.
I've known the bloke who did for a few years.Would'nt call him a mate.More of an acquaintance.
Damage was,snapped mirror,scuffed bar end,scuffed clutch leaver,Crash bung scuffed,engine case scuffed.foot rest hanger scuffed,belly pan scuffed and seat plastics scuffed  head bang

angryangry glad your getting her sorted 2thumbs2thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:

Yeah.Hes my mates mate so dressed and painted the bar end black , dressed the clutch lever and footrest hanger, cant tell its been damaged.Painted the engine case,looks new.Touched in belly pan cant tell,  fitted the standard mirrors,painted the seat unit.Cost me £41 in paint and £6 in decals.Charged him £230.If he was a mate would do it at cost.Lucky ive done a bit of paint years ago.
Still rather it didn't happen though.

@flange wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

Yeah.Hes my mates mate so dressed and painted the bar end black , dressed the clutch lever and footrest hanger, cant tell its been damaged.Painted the engine case,looks new.Touched in belly pan cant tell,  fitted the standard mirrors,painted the seat unit.Cost me £41 in paint and £6 in decals.Charged him £230.If he was a mate would do it at cost.Lucky ive done a bit of paint years ago.
Still rather it didn't happen though.

I agree mate rather it never happend ...

At least only cosmetic and nothing major and easily sorted. And, good you weren't on it thumbs
Glad it's all sorted thumbs