Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

Bourton-on-the-Water

Can't see the 3rd link, when you off to B-O-W.

Is it just you or is there a gang , if I get chance I may pop down.

It will be busy ,so parking can be a pain in the high street especially if there is a group of you , you may have to ride up and down for a while until a space becomes clear.

Pleasant enough ride down the Fosse and I love Bourton, but as Jezza points out, you're probably not going to be alone there. Not for me as I'm working. Plus ca change, eh? Rolling Eyes 

Quite often have a quick ride down on a sunny evening for chips by the river.
Good day to wind down after a shitty day at work.

@jezza wrote:

It will be busy ,so parking can be a pain in the high street especially if there is a group of you , you may have to ride up and down for a while until a space becomes clear.
if I go (will know by the end of today) it's with the rugby pit stop GROUP

@Davehutch wrote:
@jezza wrote:

As I mentioned I'm unable to see the LINK so cannot see what route and how many are going , .......the proclaimers were a group and there was 2 of them , the St Winifred's school choir was a group and there was 30 of them,

some people like to go on rideouts and then go off on their own as demonstrated last week , maybe you were planning on doing this!
Like I said I cannot see the LINK.

Also when are you posting that paddock stand to me.
hide 

@jezza wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@jezza wrote:

As I mentioned  I'm unable to see the LINK so cannot see what route and how many are going , .......the proclaimers were a group and there was 2 of them , the St Winifred's school choir was a group and there was 30 of them,

some people like to go on rideouts and then go off on their own as demonstrated last week , maybe you were planning on doing this!
Like I said I cannot see the LINK.

Also when are you posting that paddock stand to me.
hide 
finger