Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gravelrash

Short notice but.......

Me and Mark are leaving Darlington Morrisons on the by-pass at 10:00 and meeting Dick at Hartside cafe about 11:15 then onto the lakes and poss Devil's Bridge anyone else interested? thumbs 

really looking forward to this mike - lakes sounds good and maybe cut across to devils bridge - see how it goes anyway thumbs thumbs 

which bike to take though Laughing

@madsod wrote:
Have fun boys . i will be out also on the RF ,Laughing 
have a good one garry thumbs thumbs 

Me and Mark are leaving Darlington Morrisons on the by-pass at 10:00 and meeting Dick at Hartside cafe about 11:15 then onto the lakes and poss Devil's Bridge anyone else interested?  thumbs 

I may be tempted Wink  as I don,t know how to get to morrisons is I shall turn up at marks about 9.30 just to make sure he's up. wave 

@dick65 wrote:
really looking forward to this mike - lakes sounds good and maybe cut across to devils bridge - see how it goes anyway thumbs thumbs 

which bike to take though Laughing
Be great to see you again Dick  thumbs 

@madsod wrote:
Have fun boys . i will be out also on the RF ,Laughing 
Have a great day Garry thumbs  thumbs 

@madcarper wrote:
Me and Mark are leaving Darlington Morrisons on the by-pass at 10:00 and meeting Dick at Hartside cafe about 11:15 then onto the lakes and poss Devil's Bridge anyone else interested?  thumbs 
I may be tempted Wink  as I don,t know how to get to morrisons is I shall turn up at marks about 9.30 just to make sure he's up. wave 
Good idea Ian, when I phoned him earlier he was a bit  drunken  drunken  drunken

pmsl i'm only having a couple tonight Laughing 
I think i'll be on the cat thumbs 
looking forward to catching up with everyone thumbs 

well I been up since 6.30 not because of the ride but my son ringing for a lift home after his night out, the wife being a soft touch has picked him up, from now on the phones are all being turned off at night , sunday is the only day I an get a bit of a lie in the bloody git. head bang  kids!!

that's not good ian - kids who'd have them eh Laughing 
ive had the odd sat night/sunday morning alarm call censored

Have a good one boys thumbs . Thought I'd posted earlier on Embarassed . Out with the daughter and her Godparents today so will hopefully catch you next week  thumbs   thumbs