Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

TV help (bike racing)

I am really getting into my bike racing , I only have free view , and subscribed to euro sports player that i can watch on my pc or plug my pc in to the tv to watch superbikes and the Gp , I also have BT broadband so Bt sports will be free, But I will still only be able to get bt sports through my pc as i have only a freeview box at my tv,

So what are my options for next year ? I know gp will be on bt but what about superbikes? will i still need eurosports ?

And how can, what do i need to watch these these through my tv and may be record if i am out ?

would like to get sorted for next year so i can watch all motorbike racing in comfort in my chair infront of the tv without , having to bring leads down and plug the pc in to the tv

Get sky installed and youll have all the bike racing you want2thumbs 

@Davehutch wrote:
But what package lads ? And thanks

Give them a ring dave and tell them what your looking for a they will put together a deal for you. And tell them I told you to join cos I get money back party 

@haveugot1 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
But what package lads ? And thanks
Give them a ring dave and tell them what your looking for a they will put together a deal for you. And tell them I told you to join cos I get money back party 
and will get bt sports through this too ?

not sure dave u can only ask. I do no that the full sky sports package has everything u need.thumbs 

You will get bt sport for free as your internet provider is bt thumbs 

get an playstation with wifi
you can play motorcycle racing games to your hearts content
then access all the internet on your tv
then if you can brazen it out forget about the license fee

@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
You will get bt sport for free as your internet provider is bt thumbs 
yes I realise that , but how will I get it on my tv ?,
get a hmdi graphics card .then a hmdi lead ..plug one end into your graphics card and other end into tv job done..unless you already have hmdi out put on your computer ..need any help just shout

So what about going to a BSB round. Get the van on the back of the car and spend the weekend there. The last round at Brands in October is usually fantastic but there's Oulton next year in May we usually go to that's a good track.