Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haveugot1

what to do?

I ordered a race screen for my bike and it got lost in the post, so I told the company and they sent another out for me. Well today both turned up.

1. Do I send one back and say it never turned up as there was nothing to sign for.

2. Or do I keep it and play dumb.

3. Listen to the g/f and send it back because she said 'im being mean'.

Plz help. I dont get anything for free.

@haveugot1 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
I would send it back and thank them so much for sending another one out , thats just the censored I am angry 
Honestly???
yes m8 I am very honest , just the way i am , like every thing right , but will play censored  if it aint , lol

@Davehutch wrote:
@haveugot1 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
I would send it back and thank them so much for sending another one out , thats just the censored I am angry 
Honestly???
yes m8 I am very honest , just the way i am , like every thing right , but will play censored  if it aint , lol

thumbs 

stick it on ebay mark or sell it to stan Laughing 

what I would do m8 is contact them and explain whats happened and say your willing to send it back if they pay for return postage costs - 9 times out of 10 its more hassle to them and they say keep it thumbs 

@dick65 wrote:
stick it on ebay  mark  or sell it to stan Laughing 

what I would do m8 is contact them and explain whats happened and say your willing to send it back if they pay for return postage costs - 9 times out of 10 its more hassle to them and they say keep it thumbs 

Sounds good to me and everyones happy.    thumbs   thumbs  thumbs

Well tried to fit the screen today and what a fookin crap fit.So sending it back for full rrefund and paying the extra and getting a puig screen. smack 

@Davehutch wrote:
@haveugot1 wrote:
Well tried to fit the screen today and what a fookin crap fit.So sending it back for full rrefund and paying the extra and getting a puig screen. smack 
got a puig on the king

They do look a lot better dave. And you get what you pay for.

that's bad crack mark angry 
ive got an ermax and an airblade and both fit well thumbs  also getting a puig touring screen for the Ace thumbs 

@lee wrote:
send them both back if there a crap fit

I am lee I think theyve sent me the one for the gen 2. But for what they cost I will just send them back and get a better one.thumbs 

I put a power bronze double bubble on mine when I first got the bike , fits well ,no cracks and fairly reasonable price wise.

@jezza wrote:
I put a power bronze double bubble on mine when I first got the bike , fits well ,no cracks and fairly reasonable price wise.

Cheers jezza.have sent both screens back then once I get me money back I will buy a new one.

Where is the best place to buy busa parts from jezza?

To tell you the truth I just scour eBay sometimes I watch it for weeks until what I need turns up , if its something that I'm desperate for I just go straight to the manufacturer..... Just bagged myself off eBay a set of genuine pazzo levers for less than 45 quid.

thats a nice screen and good quality mra also do a nice screen mark ive got the flip one on me bandit but the vario is better i had one on me old 1200 bandit i think theyre about £90 thumbs