Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

grrrrr

Honda wont let me ride a cb1000r Sad have to be 24+ I don t wana be spending 5-6k on a bike ive never ridden! paint in ass!

want me to take one for a ride for ya? Laughing im testing out a few bikes atm, testing a brand new bike, new model and new engine on sat as well so fingers crossed it stays nice out Laughing

To be honest chad, you can't go wrong with a nice grunty 4, i nearly had one before i bought the brand new cbr thumbs

Honda wont let me ride a cb1000r :(have to be 24+  I don t wana be spending 5-6k on a bike ive never ridden! paint in ass!
the benefits of age m8 bit of a pisser though

@fr499y wrote:
want me to take one for a ride for ya? Laughing im testing out a few bikes atm, testing a brand new bike, new model and new engine on sat as well so fingers crossed it stays nice out Laughing

To be honest chad, you can't go wrong with a nice grunty 4, i nearly had one before i bought the brand new cbr thumbs
another bike matt?

rub it in lol, only chance I have as out of local Honda dealerships as one doesn't have a demo bike and others are miles away. is to find a second hand one at a shop, but id be tempted to buy one from them anyway lol.

I had never rode a busa chad, I liked it and bought it. Thats the risk u take. In my case I loved it.thumbs 

@haveugot1 wrote:
I had never rode a busa chad, I liked it and bought it. Thats the risk u take. In my case I loved it.thumbs 

spending 6k I don't want to take a risk Wink found a dealer just means a 51 mile ride

@haveugot1 wrote:
spending 6k I don't want to take a risk ;)found a dealer just means a 51 mile ride
Do the 51 mile trip there mate it will be worth it...thumbs 

yeah also may be worth getting one from them eventually, as they have a few cheap ones, a black on e with few blingy bits, with 4k on clock for 5k. shame I cant get one till march

@Stue11 wrote:
@haveugot1 wrote:
spending 6k I don't want to take a risk ;)found a dealer just means a 51 mile ride
Do the 51 mile trip there mate it will be worth it...thumbs 
i traveled 68 miles to test ride a b-king at streetbike , then brought one from them , it had to be right for me too m8

I travelled 160 miles to buy my Ducati, don't understand what the problem is, the whole point of having a bike is riding it and 51 miles barely  even gets a bike properly warmed up. edited to say 160 miles each way.

@haveugot1 wrote:

Spent 4.5k chad but I knew I liked the bike.

Glad u found a dealer though.

@dick65 wrote:
@fr499y wrote:

another bike matt?

No money isn't on my side atm ( will be by end of next year ) i'm just doing some test rides as i'm going to be getting a brand new bike for touring end of next year.

Waiting for the new v-strom 1000 to come out as well, might test a multistrada 1200, a Versys 1000 GT and a VFR800 Crossrunner.

Chad, you won't regret getting a CB1000R they are cracking bikes, just think of a naked fireblade with a lot more comfort and way better looks Laughing thumbs 

@fr499y wrote:
@dick65 wrote:
@fr499y wrote:

another bike matt?
No money isn't on my side atm ( will be by end of next year ) i'm just doing some test rides as i'm going to be getting a brand new bike for touring end of next year.

Waiting for the new v-strom 1000 to come out as well, might test a multistrada 1200, a Versys 1000 GT and a VFR800 Crossrunner.

Chad, you won't regret getting a CB1000R they are cracking bikes, just think of a naked fireblade with a lot more comfort and way better looks Laughing thumbs 

don't say that the new fireblade is stunning, but I don't think I want another sports this time as I do more distances than track days, maybe as a second bike at a later date!

and I don't mind going 51 miles to buy a bike but just testing one at the min but they rang me today and tis all fine to ride their demo bike. but also 20 miles away at a Suzuki/aprillia dealer they have a second hand one in, told them im interested and I can ride it, I just feel bit bad because I wont have the money till march but ill talk to them may do a deal where they have my bike never know but at mo just want to try the bike out Smile

best thing to do mate, try loads of different ones. You might be surprised and go for something you didn't even think would interest you. thumbs 

@fr499y wrote:
best thing to do mate, try loads of different ones. You might be surprised and go for something you didn't even think would interest you. thumbs 
Thats the situation i think im gonna be in couple of years down the line, im gonna take me time and test ride loads thumbs