Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smilinjack

Opinion sought on exhausts

Hi all. I'm planning to get a freer breathing zorst for my VFR, and quite like the look of these. They do carbon, s/steel which is my personal preference, in round and oval. And they're only in Stoke Very Happy Anyone dealt with them? And what do you think of the cans?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-VFR800-VTEC-Twin-Round-Carbon-Fibre-200mm-race-silencer-Exhaust-Kit-/271078796702?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts_13&hash=item3f1d8e2d9e

Or a more "traditional" tailpiece

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HONDA-VFR800-2-V-TEC-03-10-TWIN-SS70-OVAL-225mm-STAINLESS-STEEL-SILENCER-KIT-/290790000458?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts_13&hash=item43b46f474a

stainless thumbs  I think there owned by DK motorcycles rob might know being from stoke thumbs 

Carbon, be warned though a mate of mine got some Delkevic downpipes for his CBR600 and it ran as rough as a bears ar5e till he put a power commander on and had it set up.

If your looking at paying £350+ for a set of cans, order from EM LINEAMOTO in Italy and get something worth paying the extra for. You can get a set of leovince cans for £360 delivered. Thats the company i buy my Mivv exhausts from and delivery usually takes 1-2 weeks. That said, IF you do go with delkevic, go for there standard style cans, i made the mistake of big bore stubbies on my triple!

Try PIPE WORX, £440 delivered for 2oval bolt on cans with carbon tips. Im very happy with the sound and looks.thumbs 

@fr499y wrote:
If your looking at paying £350+ for a set of cans, order from EM LINEAMOTO in Italy and get something worth paying the extra for. You can get a set of leovince cans for £360 delivered. Thats the company i buy my Mivv exhausts from and delivery usually takes 1-2 weeks. That said, IF you do go with delkevic, go for there standard style cans, i made the mistake of big bore stubbies on my triple!

Funny you should say that, Leo Vince was my first choice, so cheers for the advice all round there. Smile thumbs 

i did a baffle removal on a vfr 800 last year cut the ends off removed the baffles and then welded the ends back on with stainless wire and polished the welds up afterwards they sounded great and looked totally standard thumbs 

i did a baffle removal on a vfr 800 last year cut the ends off removed the baffles and then welded the ends back on with stainless wire and polished the welds up afterwards they sounded great and looked totally standard thumbs 

Did think about that Stan and my mate's brother is an exhaust builder, but I'd like to keep the stockers in case my new zorst is a bit fruity come MOT time. Smile 

@haveugot1 wrote:
My bandit was very loud but always passed an mot:lol: 
us testers are deaf though Laughing Laughing 

[quote="lee"]

@haveugot1 wrote:
My bandit was very loud but always passed an mot:lol: 
us testers are deaf though Laughing Laughing [/quote

Only the best ones lee.thumbs